2018 International Pizza Expo
Las Vegas, NV
Explore the World Pizza Games®
(click below to view that information)
- World Pizza Games®
- Hotel & Travel Information
- View the Daily Schedule of Events
- Download Entry Form
- Download the Official Rules & Regulations
- 2017 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2016 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2015 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2014 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2013 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2012 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2011 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2010 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2009 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2008 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2007 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2006 World Pizza Games® Results
- 2005 World Pizza Games® Results
- World Pizza Games® Official Dough Recipe
- World Pizza Games® Facebook
An Olympics-Style Competition for Pizzaioli
Beginning with the Individual Event Trials on Tuesday and ending with the Finals on Wednesday evening, the World Pizza Games competition brings energy and excitement to International Pizza Expo®. The best pizzaiaolo is crowned in each division, with all of the top finishers receiving awards. Non-participating attendees may watch the competitions on stage in the Exhibit Hall.
The World Pizza Champions® once again will partner with Pizza Today and Pizza Expo to produce the 2017 World Pizza Games. Attendees at the show are eligible to participate in five competitive events.
- Freestyle Acrobatic Dough Tossing
- Fastest Dough
- Largest Dough Stretch
- Fastest Pizza Box Folding
- Pizza Triathlon
- Freestyle Acrobatic Dough Tossing – Masters Division*
The Freestyle Acrobatic Dough Tossing preliminaries take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, with the highly anticipated finals moving to center stage at the Pizza Expo Block Party on Wednesday evening. The finals draw a large crowd at the party, with attendees cheering for their favorites and eagerly anticipating whose routine will be preferred by the judges.
*The Master Division is reserved for the best of the best Freestyle Acrobats. A previous first place win at the World Pizza Games or an international equivalent competition is a requirement for the Masters Division. Your entry must be personally approved by the World Pizza Champions in order to compete. If you are interested in competing in this competition please contact Tony Gemignani at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
Each pizzaiolo who finishes high in this and other World Pizza Games events can create a marketing buzz for his or her pizzeria. First-place winners receive $1,000 cash prizes, with medals going to the three top finishers.
NOTE: You must register as an attendee before you can enter the Pizza Games competition. Registration for Games events may be completed online while you register.
Hotel & Travel Information
Making hotel reservations has never been easier!
Hotel reservations – quick, easy and painless and you choose the method: online, by mail, by fax or by phone. International Pizza Expo® has negotiated great rates and reserved room blocks at key hotels on the strip and near the Las Vegas Convention Center; but you must book through the official housing office (Expovision) to secure these guaranteed rates.
Click Here for more info on booking your travel to International Pizza Expo and the World Pizza Games
Official Entry Form
Official Rules & Regulations
- Please Click Here for Rules for All Events (PDF).