4 Time World Pizza Champion
Ken has been in the pizza industry since 1993 when he started working at Pyzano’s Pizzeria in Castro Valley, California. He learned the art of pizza making from brothers, Frank Gemignani and Tony Gemignani.
Ken earned the first of his four world titles in 1998 when he won the acrobatic pizza throwing competition with his James Bond routine at the World Pizza Games held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In 2005, Ken’s old friend, Tony Gemignani, asked him to become a founding member of the World Pizza Champions, a new pizza team he was putting together, to compete internationally at the Pizza Olympics in Salsomaggiore, Italy. Ken earned three additional world titles for pizza throwing with the World Pizza Champions and since 2005 has worked with the team to run the World Pizza Games in Las Vegas.
Ken currently owns Ken’s Wood Fired Pizza in Livermore, California.
- Gold Medal “Squadra Acrobatica ” Pizza Olympics – Salsomaggiore, Italy 2007
- Gold Medal – “Squadra Acrobatica ” Salsomaggiore, Italy 2006
- Silver Medal “Team Acrobatic” – Salsomaggiore, Italy 2005
- Gold Medal “Team Acrobatic” – Las Vegas, NV 2005
- World Champion Pizza Acrobat – World Pizza Games 1998
- 2nd place, World Pizza Games – Las Vegas, NV 1997
Publix Supermarket Commercial
ABC Master of Champions
2007 Pizza Olympics German TV Coverage
2006 Pizza Olympics German TV Coverage
Discovery Times: Short Takes
Food Network – Extreme Cuisine
Gallo Salame Pizza Tour: Media throughout OR, AZ, & CA